Some buildings with fire damage.

The Trilemma of Insurance Claim Disputes

What do you do when you can’t agree?
By: Sean M. Scott

Cover for The Trilemma of Insurance Claim DisputesWhen a dispute arises over a property damage claim, policyholders need to carefully weigh their options when it comes to getting their claim resolved. Some policyholders opt to hire a public insurance adjuster (P.A.) to represent them, however this decision comes with a cost. A P.A.’s services usually requires a 10% fee of any insurance claim proceeds they are able to recover from the claim onset.

In this free tool:

Download and print from our Free Tools Page