A custom edition of The Red Guide to Recovery serves as the perfect community outreach tool for your agency or organization. We personally manage customizing your edition, allowing us to create a comprehensive volume that responds to your needs – and theirs – quickly and efficiently.
Hundreds of organizations use our custom editions to help transition from the hands-on support of first responders to the recovery phase residents must navigate on their own. Talk with us today about how we can help empower your community with a customized Red Guide Handbook.
“The Red Guide to Recovery is a great tool that can help you navigate through the post-disaster process. It provides a plan for the first 24 hours after a major emergency and delivers resources for the near to long-term future. It is vital that we continue to collaborate and communicate so that we are prepared when disaster strikes.” – Chairman Bill Horn, Supervisor, Fifth District, County of San Diego
Benefits Of Your Custom Red Guide
- All the powerful, actionable information of The Red Guide to Recovery’s national edition
- Inclusion of local resources and information specific to your community
- A branded cover, highlighting your organization(s) and strategic partners
- Up-to-date local directory, featuring resources approved by you or service providers
- Ability to recognize and feature Sponsors and Partners
- A crucial leave-behind item for disaster responders
- Available in multiple languages
- With this, you will never have to leave disaster survivors empty handed!
Custom orders are available for a minimum of just 150 copies!
Download the Customization Brochure (PDF 2MB) (opens new window) Order Now