Critical Information at Your Fingertips
The Red Guide to Recovery Native Edition eBook
Get it today at: Barnes & Noble
The Red Guide to Recovery – Native Edition was created to assist disaster survivors in Tribal communities by making available a single source of pertinent, easy to read disaster recovery information that will walk them step-by-step through the recovery process while raising awareness of the many pitfalls that may present themselves in post-disaster scenarios.
Inside the eBook
In addition to a 10-Point Quick Start checklist for the first 24 hours of recovery, the guide includes 15 detailed chapters on these topics:
- Displacement and relocation tips
- Disaster relief and financial assistance
- Homeowners insurance issues after a loss
- Safety and precautions after a disaster
- Avoiding disaster scams
- Risk management for tribal governments
- And much more…
Reviews for The Red Guide
“With this resource you can literally have the most important life saving guide since CPR.”
In addition to The Red Guide to Recovery eBook, or Mobile App, you have access to all the FREE tools on this companion website.
- Get the Quick Start Guide today so you know what to do immediately after a disaster.
- Disaster Recovery and Preparedness tips from many of the leading emergency response agencies.