The perfect community outreach tool, a customized edition of The Red Guide to Recovery supports the transition from hands-on support of first responders, to the recovery phase residents must navigate on their own.
We personally manage all parts of the publishing process allowing us to respond to your needs quickly and efficiently.
How it Works
- Take a look at sample pages from our “national edition”
- See the many ways we can customize the book for your community
- See some example cover designs used by current customers
- See a complete list of the chapter content included in the handbook
- Contact us to find out how quickly the book can be customized and delivered. Our minimum orders is 200 books.
View, print or download our full-color brochure illustrating our unique Customization Options.
Get the Most Comprehensive Recovery Handbook Available Today
The Red Guide to Recovery can be customized to suit the needs of any agency, city, or state in the U.S. Perfect for CERT training, disaster preparedness, business continuity education, personal resiliency, and outreach.
The books are a big hit and generated more conversation and discussion than many items I’ve presented. The fire departments were especially impressed. I think they feel much like I do, that there is only so much assistance and support they can offer to someone who has suffered a loss. The book will help both them and the homeowner.– Jerry Zumalt, Idaho Emergency Management Association