Because what you don’t know CAN hurt you!
Two types of people emerge from disasters – survivors and victims – but a little knowledge can make all the difference. The Red Guide to Recovery is a comprehensive, easy-to-read, manual that walks survivors step-by-step through the disaster recovery process. Disaster survivors need to learn how to level the playing field when dealing with insurance, contractors, and emergency resources. We are honored to share that many first responders refer to the Red Guide as a literal disaster recovery road-map.
You deserve to know what to do. In addition to a 10-Point Quick Start checklist for the first 24 hours of recovery, the Guide includes detailed information including:
- Protecting Your Property
- Disaster Relief & Financial Assistance
- Insurance Issues After a Loss
- Smoke & Water Damage
- Selecting a Qualified Contractor
- Public Insurance Adjuster Services
- Hazardous Material Concerns
- Safety & Precautions
- Trauma Intervention & Grief Counseling
- Avoiding Disaster Scams
- And Much More…